Anytime we’ve been to Disney, we stop and get our photo taken by one of the Disney PhotoPass™ Photographers, tapping our MagicBand on their hand-held computer and then checking out our photos online when we get home. We’ve ordered a few and found them to be expensive… thankfully they’ve created the Memory Maker, all photos for one set fee!
It starts with the team of Disney PhotoPass™ Photographers who’ll preserve magical memories for your family and friends at hundreds of photo locations throughout Walt Disney World® Resort. All those great shots are magically captured: posing in front of Cinderella Castle, screaming down Splash Mountain® attraction, enjoying breakfast at Chef Mickey’s and so much more.
An unlimited array of the photos taken by Disney PhotoPass Photographers during your vacation, PLUS photos at select attractions and dining locations, will be captured. Forget about having to purchase each photo individually – with Memory Maker you get digital copies of them all to download! You can relive all their memories and share them with family and friends.
The advance purchase price for Memory Maker can be purchased through your travel agent and may also be purchased for the regular price at select Theme Park, Resort hotel and Downtown Disney® area merchandise locations when you are at Walt Disney World.
Click here to open Memory Maker brochure. (Adobe PDF)
Memory Maker includes photos taken during the Memory Maker window and linked to the Memory Maker Guest’s My Disney Experience account. Photos will expire pursuant to the expiration policy at https://mydisneyphotopass.disney.go.com/help-and-support. If Memory Maker is purchased at an advance purchase price, any photos taken within three days from the date Memory Maker is purchased will not be included and must be purchased separately. Valid theme park admission required. Family and Friends photo sharing is subject to the My Magic+ Terms and Conditions. Not responsible for missing, lost or damaged photos. Subject to Memory Maker terms and conditions.
Some Important Memory Maker Information:
- While Memory Maker is similar to Disney PhotoPass+, it is 100 percent digital and allows unlimited downloads during the Memory Maker window (a period of 30 days from the date the first photo download or when Memory Maker is otherwise redeemed (whichever comes first)).
- When taking photos with a Disney PhotoPass Photographer, Guests will associate their photos by touching a MagicBand or Memory Maker card to a device that the photographer uses.
- For attraction photos, the Memory Maker Guest will link the photos at the counter with the help of a Cast Member.
- The Memory Maker Guest can also download photos from Family & Friend connections in My Disney Experience who choose to share photos with the Guest.
- For each Memory Maker purchase, Guests can collect photos during a 30-day window that begins the date of the first photo download or the date Memory Maker is otherwise redeemed (whichever comes first).
- You need to link your Memory Maker to your “My Disney Experience” profile. It will be linked to the Primary Guest on the reservation unless you reassign it to someone else.
- You need to link everyone who is associated with your Vacation to the Memory Maker. This mean everyone in your reservation needs to be linked to the Memory Maker, so it is on his/her Magic Band. You can also link others, who are traveling with your party but not part of your reservation, to the Memory Maker. You will do this from the “MyDisney Experience” page. Again make sure that your link to everyone in the other travel group reservation not just the Primary Guest on reservation.
- Ask the Photographers if they can incorporate a Character, like Tinkerbell, into the Photo. The Photographer will advise what is offered and help to pose so it appears as if you are interacting with the Character