Adventures By Disney – Danube River Cruise
Germany, Austria, Slovakia, Hungary
Adventures by Disney® is proud to announce their newest way to travel. You can enjoy family river cruising to eight unforgettable destinations in four countries on an all-inclusive adventure along the Danube river through the heart of Europe. These 8-day/7-night vacations are Adventures by Disney-exclusive sailings with AmaWaterways, a leader in luxury river cruising. Cruises are set to sail in July 2016!
Accommodations aboard the AmaViola Ship
- Parties of one or two Guests are accommodated in one stateroom with one queen bed or two twin beds.
- Parties of three are accommodated in one stateroom with one queen bed or two twin beds plus a fold out chair bed.
- Parties of four booked as a quad: quads are accommodated in one suite with one queen bed or two twin beds plus a queen-sized sofa bed.
- Parties of four booked as two doubles: quads are accommodated in two staterooms each with one queen bed or two twin beds. Connecting rooms may be requested, but are not guaranteed.
Note on Staterooms: Subject to Availability
Stateroom Amenities Include:
|Budapest – Vilshofen
7/7/2016 (Disney Vacation Club Exclusive)
12/22/2016 (Holiday Sailing)
|Vilshofen – Budapest
12/15/2016 (Holiday Sailing)
8 Breakfasts, 7 Lunches, 7 Dinners
Minimum Age: 4
Recommended Age: 8+
- Austria: Hohenwerfen Castle and live Falconry Show
The 900-year-old Hohenwerfen Castle is the stuff of legends and features historic sights that the whole family can enjoy. While there, experience a falconry flight show that allows you to witness these majestic birds up close.
- Wachau Valley Bike Excursion
Take a bike ride from Melk to Krems (via the storybook village of Durnstein) and enjoy the pastoral landscape dotted with rolling Wachau Valley vineyards.
- Austria: Explore Salzburg
Enjoy a day in the majestic city of Salzburg with a local expert. Visit the beautiful Mirabell Gardens and other sights made famous from the movie The Sound of Music.
- Hungary: Lazar Equestrian Park
This famous ranch founded by the Lazar Brothers is full of fun activities for the whole family. Take a carriage ride, see the famous “csikósok”—Hungarian cowboys—enjoy an entertaining horse show and petting zoo.
- Slovakia: A Medieval Adventure at Devin Castle
Perched atop a cliff these castle ruins now serve as a museum, don’t miss the famous Maiden Tower, a Rapunzel-like prison tower. Enjoy archery and other medieval activities, plus candle making with real beeswax—and take your creation home with you.
- Austria: Schönbrunn Palace
See a unique marionette demonstration, something Schonbrunn Palace is famous for. Then experience a strudel making demonstration featuring a famous regional treat—apple strudel.
- Sail Date – December 15, 2016
A special holiday themed sailing will also include visits to Christmas markets in Passau, Krems, Salzburg, Vienna, Bratislava and Budapest, an amazing performance at The Spanish Riding School and a private experience at Schloss Hoff.
- Sail Date – December 22, 2016
A special holiday themed sailing will also include visits to the renowned Christmas markets in Budapest and Vienna, a Vienna Boys Choir Christmas performance in the Hofburg Palace Chapel and a special holiday menu lunch.